Welcome to Northway Physical Therapy
The art and science of eradicating or easing pain and improving function by direct physical means, both hands-on and conservative modalities without the use of drugs
Why try physical therapy first?
Because it works..
- It doesn’t treat “symptoms” – it alleviates these warnings signs but gets to the cause of the problem.
- It is all-natural, a far more conservative and less invasive approach than surgery or drugs.
- Most major meds and insurances such as Medicare, Medicaid, No-Fault and Worker’s Compensation cover physical therapy.
- It is the fastest way to recover from any surgery or illness. It restores optimum strength, flexibility and function for a quicker return to work or sports activity.
- It optimizes an athlete’s physical abilities and performance.
You may benefit for physical therapy if:
- Back pain or discomfort?
- Neck pain or discomfort?
- Decreased strength, flexibility or endurance?
- Headaches? Arm or leg pain?
- Shoulder, wrist or hand pain?
- Knee or ankle pain? Fatigue?
- Balance problems or dizziness?
- Recent surgery? Sprain and strains?
- Work-related discomfort or pain?
- Non-optimum physical function
Side effects of physical therapy may include:
- Decreased pain
- Improved function
- More energy
- No drugs – No drowsiness
- A sense of well being
Find out if physical therapy can ease your pain and help you gain a new lease on life